Building a house is a complex process that consists of many elements. First of all, appropriate permits are required for such construction, without which it will not be possible to start building your dream home. You should also remember about the design of the house. If all formalities are met, we can only enter the construction site. The construction itself should be divided into several stages, namely the so-called zero state, the Structural Open-Stage, the Structural Closed-Stage and the finishing stage.
At the same time, the Structural Open-Stage and the Structural Closed-Stage are contractual concepts.
It should be understood that these concepts are not regulated by law. This means that their interpretation may differ and depends primarily on the customer's requirements.
At BHS Eco Homes, we thoroughly discuss with the client the scope of work included in the open shell, taking into account his needs and requirements.
What is included in the Structural Open-Stage?
The scope of works included in the shell of an open building includes:
- Formwork and reinforcement of strings and wreaths (when the design of this building requires)
- Pouring the ceiling and wreaths
- Construction of ceilings (in buildings with basement)
- Horizontal insulation of walls on the ground floor of the building
- Construction of stairs in houses with basement in accordance with the guidelines
- Construction of stairs in houses with zero plus floors, i.e. with a first floor or attic.
It is assumed that stairs leading to other floors than the ground floor must be built in form of construction. The exception is the stairs to the attic, which are not a residential attic (utility) – and can be created in the final stages of construction. It should be borne in mind that.
At the structural Open-Stage the open staircase is a subject of agreement.
At BHS Eco Homes, we thoroughly discuss with the client the scope of work to be included in the Structural Open-Stage and we enumerate them in the contract. As a company, we prefer clear rules of cooperation.
- Roof insulation and its structure
Would you like to bring your house to structural Open-Stage? You've come to the right place! Write to us and we will present you with a non-binding offer that will definitely interest you.